… is totally obnoxious, but it helps to persevere. My wife was bugging me how she could print multiple copies of the same photo on a page. She used massive pressure, like “sometimes things are easier on windows…“ :-).
So researched, found nothing in Help, found many people who had the same problem, finally found this movie http://goo.gl/fu7125 (thanks!). Here’s a copy in writing:
- Select one photo
- ⌘p (or File>Print…)
- in the print dialog, on the bottom right, select some relatively small size, e.g. 2x3
- press “Customize…” below the contact sheet (further up, on the right)
- a new window appears, there press the “Settings” button (gear icon ⚙) on the bottom right
- a sheet at the top appears, containing a “Photos per page” pop-up, where you can select “Multiple of the same photo per page”, press “OK“
- lo, the page filles with multiple copies, 8. Print, 9. Print.
Well, yes, it could be easier… (and, yes, that photo is 13 years old:).
PS: I think there’s a typo in the pop-up, it should be “Muliples of…”