Also a minor version update
On-going studies should stay with the previous version.
The latest version (2021-06-03) of FrACT₁₀ has the following changes:
- Added an “automatic” option to “Settings>General>decimal-mark character”.
This should select ‘.’ or ‘,’ correctly for your locale.
- Switch to the current Cappuccino framework (future proofing)
- Code review for more consistency
- Fixed regression (due to CI95) that displayed the result even for aborted runs
Envisaged road map (not necessarily in that sequence):
- Write paper on CI95
- Dithering for contrast
- Face detection for automatic distance correction